The following, are resources that I currently use to make my life easier and enrich it in some way.
I discovered CreativeLive a few years ago and have since taken many of their courses for creative and business reasons.
I love the fact that they have live streaming courses so you have the opportunity to interact with the instructor and for many of the courses, if you RSVP, you will receive useful printables. A detailed description of the course and information on the instructor, which includes a short intro video, is also given on the class page.
CreativeLive has over 1,000 classes to choose from and as their name suggests they have many creative classes. They also have a Money and Life Section which includes areas such as Self-Improvement; Wellness; and Time Management.
Ultimate Bundles gathers resources from many experts and offers them at a greatly reduced price but only for a short time. They also have some evergreen products which are available for a longer length.
If the bundle subject is of interest to you, these bundles are a great opportunity to purchase resources at an enormous huge discount. Below are the current bundles on offer. Click through to see the huge list of what’s included.
There are many apps for planning daily tasks but I like the process of writing them out and planning my day so I use a printable. You can find a daily planner to download on the Freebies page and they have the added benefit of being editable so if you aren’t like me you have the option to type in your tasks and electronically check them off.
A weekly and monthly planner can be found in the Goal Setting Planner Pack.
Breast Cancer Care
Having survived breast cancer (yay!), checking my one remaining breast is high on my list of self-care activities to regularly perform.
Breast Cancer Care has some useful information on how to check your breasts and what to watch out for.
More to come…
- I use Canva to create all my feature and pin images.
- The illustrations featured on the blog are either created by myself or they are provided by the following artists:
- Photographs are either taken by Ivory Mix or myself.
Other Blogging Resources
- AppSumo – Offers affordable software solutions
- Creative Market – Receive free weekly fonts and graphics
- Mailerlite – Email marketing tool which is free to use for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Sell digital products via Sendowl
- Site Ground are my web hosting company
- I use Social Snap for my social sharing
Have you tried any of the resources I’ve listed or have any favourites? Use the comments section below to share them.
Credit: Illustrations by At Art Digital